Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grading Group Properties

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
sheriff12
316 Views, 2 Replies

Grading Group Properties

In the grading tutorials for AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 whenever I click "Grading Group Properties" in the Grading Creation Tools toolbar, it opens a dialog box I beleive is called Select Grading Group, or something similar.  It does not open Grading Group Properties. This happens in every exercise I try. For example, I am trying to do Exercise 1: Smooth Feature Line Arcs at present. The previous exercise: Exercise 3: Filling Holes In A Grading, the exact same thing happened when I tried to open Grading Group Properties. I am running Windows 7 Ultimate with a GTX570 card, 16GB's RAM, AMD Phenom II CPU. So, I don't think I should have any problems with having the proper equipment. Is anyone eles having this same glitch? I can't do the grading tutorials without being able to access this dialog box. Any and all help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks! 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
troma
in reply to: sheriff12

What happens if you select a grading group in that box that you do have, an click OK?

Is there a grading group in the drawing? If not, you will have to create one before accessing its properties.

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

Message 3 of 3
sheriff12
in reply to: sheriff12

I don't know how it happened. I thought I had created the gradings in the previous lessons. I started back at the beginning, and now everything is fine. I must have skipped one of the exercises inadverdently. Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report