Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grading criteria duplicates

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Joe-Bouza
408 Views, 6 Replies

Grading criteria duplicates

I think I know how these duplicates got into my template file (but not really). The problem I have when I try to delete anyname.1 they all get deleted. Anyone know how I can clean this up without loosing them all?

gradingduplicates.PNG

Your Name
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
jmayo-EE
in reply to: Joe-Bouza

Do you insert other C3D files as blocks or use the clipboard to bring C3D gradings into other files? I think that's the culprit. Perhaps importstylesandsettings? I'm not positive the styles import will do that but more important, what are you doing? 🙂

John Mayo

EESignature

Message 3 of 7
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: jmayo-EE

I suspect the same but I'm not prone to doing any inserts in the dwt (I must have to get what I got)

Your Name
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 7
jmayo-EE

I don't have time to test this today and I'm not positive which of the three will trigger it but I have seen the dups in my files as well. It's pretty harmless but you should clean up the template.

John Mayo

EESignature

Message 5 of 7
Joe-Bouza

Yes. That is my goal but when I delete one of the dups it deletes all the criteria?

Your Name

EESignature

Message 6 of 7
jmayo-EE

That sholdn't happen. Are you attempting this from the propsector pane below the one in your post? I have had trouble deleteing more than one at a time (quick fix by holding ctrl button while right clicking to delete).

I typically select multiple criteria in the lower pane and all works fine. Have you checked the file for errors?

John Mayo

EESignature

Message 7 of 7
Joe-Bouza

I caved in a renamed them for ligitamate use. Example I had grade to surface 1:3 default, and the dupe I change to X%

Your Name

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report