Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GEO Tiff Issue

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
todd
567 Views, 5 Replies

GEO Tiff Issue

Why does my .tif aerial color darken and blue patches appear on it when it gets rotated, either thru user rotation or thru coordinate transformation? And how do I fix it?

Thank,

Todd

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
antoniovinci
in reply to: todd

Which is the colour depth of that Geotiff, 8 or 24 bit or what else?

Message 3 of 6
todd
in reply to: antoniovinci

Thank You for your responce. Attached are the details for the Tiff.

Todd

Message 4 of 6
mvoll

I am having s similar issue with my GEO Tiff.  I am running C3D 2011 and Windows 7 64b.  Whenever I rotate a Tiff file either by DVIEW or ROTATE or rotate the UCS by an increment other than 90, I gain (or lose?) transparency.  I am trying to rotate the aerial image so the road will run parallel to the page.  It is a TIFF 32 file also.  I have attached a capture of what gets printed out.  Thanks.

Message 5 of 6
todd

Try clicking on the image, open the properties menu, scroll all the way to the bottom to the "Misc" tab, expand the tab if not already,click the Transparency Color box, in the window click select, click anywhere in the drawing, then click Ok. This worked for me 99% of the time. The 1% is the issue I'm having now.

Todd

Message 6 of 6
mvoll

Thanks! That worked great!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report