Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Geo Map fix

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
AEC_Cadd
1383 Views, 4 Replies

Geo Map fix

How do I fix the Geo Map? I downloaded the fix for C3D 2015, opened a C3D dwg, ran the arx and still the Geo Map will not work. I am running Windows 7, 64 bit so I chose the X64 folder for the arx file. I am logged on to Autodesk 360 so that is working OK. I am in the correct coordinate range for the NAD83 zone for this project. This always worked up until Bing made their changes. I don't know where to go from here. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I saw in the discussion group the it might be a good idea to shut down 360, then start it again. Where do I go to shut it down?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Pointdump
in reply to: AEC_Cadd

A,

The only thing I can suggest is to update all your Service Packs (important) and follow the Readme step-by-step.

Some Map 3D users are still having problems with Live Maps, possibly network issues.

Dave

Dave Stoll
Las Vegas, Nevada

EESignature

64GB DDR4 2400MHz ECC SoDIMM / 1TB SSD
NVIDIA Quadro P5000 16GB
Windows 10 Pro 64 / Civil 3D 2024
Message 3 of 5
AEC_Cadd
in reply to: Pointdump

I do have all the Service Packs installed for C3D and not using Map for this project.

Thanks for your quick input Dave but I need to get this resolved.

Bob

Message 4 of 5
Jeff_M
in reply to: AEC_Cadd

@AEC_Cadd wrote:

How do I fix the Geo Map? I downloaded the fix for C3D 2015, opened a C3D dwg, ran the arx and still the Geo Map will not work. I am running Windows 7, 64 bit so I chose the X64 folder for the arx file.

??? You don't 'run the arx', you must replace the arx file in the install folder with the new one. Did you follow the instructions to the letter?

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 5 of 5
AEC_Cadd
in reply to: Jeff_M

Thanks for your help, I appreciate it. I thought I just had to load the arx.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report