AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
jambruins
Message 1 of 2 (60 Views)

Generating Cross Section Sheets

60 Views, 1 Replies
02-27-2004 07:08 AM
When I try and create cross section sheets nothing happens. My command line says "working" but then becomes fulls of dots (............) and nothing happens. When I hit escape it says user break detected no sheets generated. I have read that my spacing needs to be changed but I have tried making it larger and smaller and still nothing happens. I have tried using the sheets and styles that came with the software and my new created styles with no luck. Any idea what is going on?
*Karl Fuls
Message 2 of 2 (60 Views)

Re: Generating Cross Section Sheets

02-27-2004 07:46 AM in reply to: jambruins
This forum is for Civil3D, which is not Land Desktop. I believe you want to post to the Land Desktop forum (which you already did but without a Subject line, so it got grouped with all the other No Subject posts, so it was hard to follow). In addition, you may want to add enough information so people can understand your problem (i.e. version). As a guess, I suspect you haven't set the scale in SM for cross sections. -- Karl Fuls PLS Autocad AEC Training and Consulting Assistant Moderator - Autodesk Discussion Groups Jambruins wrote: > When I try and create cross section sheets nothing happens. My > command line says "working" but then becomes fulls of dots > (............) and nothing happens. When I hit escape it says user > break detected no sheets generated. I have read that my spacing > needs to be changed but I have tried making it larger and smaller and > still nothing happens. I have tried using the sheets and styles that > came with the software and my new created styles with no luck. Any > idea what is going on?
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.