Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generating Cross Section Sheets

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jambruins
143 Views, 1 Reply

Generating Cross Section Sheets

When I try and create cross section sheets nothing happens. My command line says "working" but then becomes fulls of dots (............) and nothing happens. When I hit escape it says user break detected no sheets generated. I have read that my spacing needs to be changed but I have tried making it larger and smaller and still nothing happens. I have tried using the sheets and styles that came with the software and my new created styles with no luck. Any idea what is going on?
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: jambruins

This forum is for Civil3D, which is not Land Desktop. I believe you want to post to the Land Desktop forum (which you already did but without a Subject line, so it got grouped with all the other No Subject posts, so it was hard to follow). In addition, you may want to add enough information so people can understand your problem (i.e. version). As a guess, I suspect you haven't set the scale in SM for cross sections. -- Karl Fuls PLS Autocad AEC Training and Consulting Assistant Moderator - Autodesk Discussion Groups Jambruins wrote: > When I try and create cross section sheets nothing happens. My > command line says "working" but then becomes fulls of dots > (............) and nothing happens. When I hit escape it says user > break detected no sheets generated. I have read that my spacing > needs to be changed but I have tried making it larger and smaller and > still nothing happens. I have tried using the sheets and styles that > came with the software and my new created styles with no luck. Any > idea what is going on?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report