Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Segment Label thick border

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
wdprice3
370 Views, 3 Replies

General Segment Label thick border

I have a client using ACAD 2012 that is referencing my topo file which contains contour labels (General Segment Label).  I am using C3D 2012.  On my client's machine, the borders for the labels are showing up extremely thick; however, on my computer (regular ACAD and C3D) the borders show up correctly.  This also apparently happens with the existing contour labels, where the border is not supposed to show.  I'm guessing this must be some type of frame on the background mask, since it is showing up on both label styles.  Any ideas on how to get the labels to show correctly?  

exporttoautocad isn't a feasible solution as we have several plans at different scales.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
sirjoelsph
in reply to: wdprice3

I would make sure that your client has the Civil 3D Object Enabler installed for his specific version.  This should hopefully display the Civil 3D labels correctly.

-JOEL
Message 3 of 4
JustOpie

Does your client have the Object Enablers installed?
Message 4 of 4
wdprice3

Doh!  Thanks to both of you!  I didn't even think about this as we haven't had a client without this installed in a while.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report