Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Florida Dot State Kit 2015

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
volusiajim
1273 Views, 4 Replies

Florida Dot State Kit 2015

Just Putting the question out there to see if FDOT will be putting out a Stake Kit for Civil 3d 2015 or will I be able to use the 2014 state kit if I Install 2015?

We are finnaaalllllyy upgrading to 64 bit machines and will be upgrading from 2012 to what ever works with the latest FDOT statekit.

Jim Anderson

Volusia County Public Works

To ashamed to say current computer specs. Smiley Wink

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

FDOT has just started investigating 2015, we are in the process of getting our first update out for our 2014 Statekit (should be in the next week or two). If we do move to 2015 I would say it would be at least 6 months away.

Mike Robertson
FL. Dept. of Transportation
CADD Applications Developer
Message 3 of 5

@michael.robertson wrote:

FDOT has just started investigating 2015, we are in the process of getting our first update out for our 2014 Statekit (should be in the next week or two). If we do move to 2015 I would say it would be at least 6 months away.

I'm curious as to how FDOT has been handling the flaws with QTO. How did they handle the lack of volumes and areas being incorrectly computed by the default installation?

C3D 2022-2024
Windows 10 Pro
32GB RAM
Message 4 of 5

FDOT is still doing quantities by Plan Graphics (not model) for both C3D & Geopak. We wrote our own Quantity TakeOff program which will come out in the upcoming release. So far via testing we are getting good results.

Mike Robertson
FL. Dept. of Transportation
CADD Applications Developer
Message 5 of 5

Thanks Michael.

As always you guys are right on it.

Jim Anderson

Volusia County Public Works

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report