Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature Line Labels Table

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
cattjake
357 Views, 4 Replies

Feature Line Labels Table

Hello,

I have a feature line, and a labels table created for it. The table has the following columns: Line or Curve #, Station, Segment Start X, Segment Start Y, Segment Start X, Bearing/Delta, Lenght, Radius, Grade Ahead.

I cant seem to figure out what code I need for the table to display the station of the feature line at the start of the segment?

Any one know how to do that? I also have an alignment with the same stationing over top of the feature line, but Im not sure how to code a reference text into the table either. I can create an end segment reference text for the plan view labels but even if I copy that code into the labels table it doesn't work.

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
cattjake
in reply to: cattjake

^^^^^^^^^ BUMP

anyone?

Message 3 of 5
Jeff_M

While a Featureline displays stationing when editing it, the stations are not accessible to any form of labeling. I'm not aware of a way to get the table you desire using just one table. Perhaps you could label the alignment, using the same numbering, create a second table which would get inserted at the same location, which shows just the stationing? The main table would need to provide a blank column to accommodate the column from the second table. I've used similar methods for Profileviews. Some experimentation should get something that works, even if it isn't ideal.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 4 of 5
cattjake
in reply to: Jeff_M

Thanks for the reply. I had thought of doing that but really wanted to keep it one table.

Is there anyway to reference an alignment stationing at the start of a segment on the feature line?

Message 5 of 5
Jeff_M

I don't believe so. This sounds like something you may want to add to the wish list though. 

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report