Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Error

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
kkukuk
222 Views, 4 Replies

Fatal Error

I get a fatal error message: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x7ffffffd Exception at 6d9cc265h when i try to do anything in a drawing. Has anyone seen this error type before?  

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Jay_B
in reply to: kkukuk

Version of Civil 3d?

In all drawings or 1 drawing?

Have you tried opening with the RECOVER command?

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 3 of 5
kkukuk
in reply to: Jay_B

Civil 3D 2014. I have not opened with the recover command but it just seems to be this one drawing and it just started today. I have run purge and audit on the drawing with no luck.
Message 4 of 5
johnmcintoshtsc

Yes, seen this many times before over the years. I have tried many things to fix, such as saving back to earlier versions, saving as DXF. Sometimes it fixes, sometimes it doesn't.

Message 5 of 5
Nik-D

Do you have access to an earlier version of Civil 3D? If so can you open and modify with this (you will get a notice regarding proxy graphics and earlier version) and see if you can copy all objects to a new drawing.

Does the drawing have XREFs? If so unload them using the reference manager (I think you can) or with an earlier version of civil 3D

As said earlier can you save as a DXF file? and copy all objects to a new file?

Can you WBLOCK the objects out of the drawing?

Have you installed any other software recently that may be interfering with your Civil 3D or the amount of memory you have access to?

HTH

Nik-D

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report