Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Error Message - C3D Crash

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
dlash
288 Views, 2 Replies

Fatal Error Message - C3D Crash

While operating C3D 2012 with SP1, I get fatal error crashes when closing down the Prospector.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Derek

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Matt_Haokip
in reply to: dlash

Hi Derek,

Please confirm if this is file specific. If it is not file specific, have another user login to your system with their login credentials and see if they face the same issue. If you are the only one facing this issue, please follow the procedures provided in the link to reset your user settings.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=18353335&linkID=9240697

Thanks,

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!

Matt Haokip
Message 3 of 3
civil_tech3
in reply to: dlash

I been working with c3d for a few years now and fatal error messages were quite common until i changed my windows 7 theme. If working in Windows 7 what i found is that if you change the theme (right click desktop, personalize) and scroll down to the bottom and select the theme pack called Windows Classic, this will make windows look similar to windows xp. Even though you dont get all the fancy colors and windows classic looks extremely plain, i HAVE NOT had a Fatal error crash since changing windows 7 theme pack to classic. It has been just over a month now, i use to get fatal errors daily, now no more.

Good Luck!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report