Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expression for labeling piipe

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
sjg
Advisor
162 Views, 1 Reply

Expression for labeling piipe

There was an AU class I had watched regarding storm analysis and labeling, they created a pipe label using the inner diameter in an expression so that flipping labels was based on the center of pipe rather than the top of bottom of the pipe. The text offset was then set to the expression this way when you flip the label it looks the same on both sides. Any help with the expression would be appreciated.
Steve Goessling
Land Consultants
Civil3D 2015
Windows 7, 64 bit
Intel i7 2600 @ 3.40Ghz
16 GB RAM
Nvidia Quadro 600
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
doni49
in reply to: sjg

What portion are you having difficulty with?  I'm far from an expert on that subject and doubt that I'll be able to help -- although I will if I can.  But I can tell you that given what little you've said, someone would most likely need to basically show you the same video (or at least the same type of info).

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report