AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

*Tyler Townes
Message 1 of 3 (95 Views)

Express Tools

95 Views, 2 Replies
04-06-2004 01:14 PM
Are there express tools for Civil 3D? Thanks, Tyler Townes, P.E.
*Brian Hailey
Message 2 of 3 (95 Views)

Re: Express Tools

04-06-2004 02:12 PM in reply to: *Tyler Townes
Tyler, They are included on the install CD just as they were for LDT. One thing I noticed was that when I installed the express tools for Civil3D, it uninstalled them on LDT. I reinstalled them for LDT and it uninstalled them on Civil3D. What I had to do was go through the control panel and uninstall them there and then, when I installed them from the CD, they installed for both LDT and Civil3D. Brian "Tyler Townes" wrote in message news:40730faa$1_2@newsprd01... > Are there express tools for Civil 3D? > > Thanks, > > > Tyler Townes, P.E. > >
*Tyler Townes
Message 3 of 3 (95 Views)

Re: Express Tools

04-07-2004 10:23 AM in reply to: *Tyler Townes
Thanks, Oops, I should have read the thread below. Anyway I would have run into the unistall, install paradox anyway, so thanks for the heads up Brian. Tyler "Brian Hailey" wrote in message news:40731d46$1_1@newsprd01... > Tyler, > > They are included on the install CD just as they were for LDT. One thing I > noticed was that when I installed the express tools for Civil3D, it > uninstalled them on LDT. I reinstalled them for LDT and it uninstalled them > on Civil3D. What I had to do was go through the control panel and uninstall > them there and then, when I installed them from the CD, they installed for > both LDT and Civil3D. > > Brian > > "Tyler Townes" wrote in message > news:40730faa$1_2@newsprd01... > > Are there express tools for Civil 3D? > > > > Thanks, > > > > > > Tyler Townes, P.E. > > > > > >
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.