Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting Tadpoles

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
KateTrinidad
665 Views, 2 Replies

Exporting Tadpoles

with regards to exporting the tadpoles, the process that i used to know is by exploding the corridor twice to be able to get the tadpoles, or by exporting first to AutoCad from Civil 3d then copying the tadpoles. The problem is when the file is too big, it takes a lot of time doing either of the two process. do you have any other process that i could do to lessen the time of exporting? is there any way that i can export the tadpoles as genio?

thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
neilyj666
in reply to: KateTrinidad

I doubt very much that the GENIO routine will export the tadpoles - I can't see any way of doing this other than the way you are currently doing it.

neilyj (No connection with Autodesk other than using the products in the real world)
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

AEC Collection 2024 UKIE (mainly Civil 3D UKIE and IW)
Win 11 Pro x64, 1Tb Primary SSD, 1Tb Secondary SSD
64Gb RAM Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-11855M CPU @ 3.2GHz
NVIDIA RTX A5000 16Gb, Dual 27" Monitor, Dell Inspiron 7760
Message 3 of 3
ksorsby
in reply to: KateTrinidad

Good afternoon,
Old thread, I know, but has there been any improvement to this over the years?

I now need to show a lot of tadpoles on drawings but when I explode the gradings in C3D they disappear. I can do it manually or with slope labels but the grading tadpoles are already there and there's a lot of gradings to do.

Any idea how to get the grading tadpoles out of a model and into a drawing?

Cheers,

Kevin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report