Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Pipe Network from Civil 3D 2013 to 3DS Max Design/Civil View .vsp3d?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
vlsheehan
1874 Views, 3 Replies

Export Pipe Network from Civil 3D 2013 to 3DS Max Design/Civil View .vsp3d?

I see that 3DS Max Design 2013 with Civil View can import pipe networks but I don't see where you can export the pipe network from Civil 3D 2013. When I click Export Civil View for 3ds Max Design in Civil 3D 2013, the Pipe Network does not show up. Any ideas?

Thanks

Vince

Vincent Sheehan

Sr. Civil Designer
Poly In 3D Blog

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ian_mcgregor
in reply to: vlsheehan

Hi

You will need an additional tool to provide that data to the .vsp3d file from Civil 3D. We have plans to provide this, but as always I can't promise a delivery. I'll post back here with more news as we have it.

Ian McGregor
BIM Technical Consulting Manager
Autodesk Customer Success EMEA
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 4
vlsheehan
in reply to: ian_mcgregor

Thanks for the update.

Thanks

Vincent Sheehan

Sr. Civil Designer
Poly In 3D Blog

Message 4 of 4
ian_mcgregor
in reply to: ian_mcgregor

Hi

We are pleased to announce that the Productivity Tools for AutoCAD® Civil 3D® 2013 have gone live on Subscription Center. This is a collection of tools and content supporting regional and/or industry specific workflows that can be downloaded and installed by Civil 3D subscription customers to enhance the value of the Civil 3D product. The following tools were launched:  Borehole Utility, Cartogramma Utility, Corridor Solids Extraction, Extension for Civil View, Import/Export Extension for GENIO,12D Data Extension, Rural and Urban Road Subassemblies, PISTE Translator (France), and Clip/ISTRAM Translator (Spain).

Glad  to update you.

Ian McGregor
BIM Technical Consulting Manager
Autodesk Customer Success EMEA
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report