Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Existing surface and profile do not match

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
eddie_allen
328 Views, 2 Replies

Existing surface and profile do not match

Civil 3d 2014.... I have existing surface and a profile with 5 sample lines.   All of them are good except 1 sample offset.  I can do I quick profile and the profile looks like it should but if I generate an actual profile 90% of the profile is off.  I have already tried reoding the alignment but it looks same on either one.  Not sure what else it would be.  

Thanks for any help

Eddie

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

This is an ongoing issue with this.  I have submitted this issue to Autodesk and they don't have an answser as to why it is doing what it is doing.

Basically, when using a sample offset profile, it does not show the curb and gutters correctly as they should.  Also, it doesn't show up correctly when an alignment is created on the back of curb.  Am I correct in saying that Eddie?

Todd Rogers
Message 3 of 3

Hey Todd,

Well its a ditch profile and it shows the first driveway but after that no other driveways are shown.  Its like it doesnt see the elevation change with the driveway points.  

Eddie

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report