Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Existing ground along curb using center alignment

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
181 Views, 5 Replies

Existing ground along curb using center alignment

I have a alignment down the middle of a street. I would like to get existing ground profile at the curb offset using center line alignment. The curb weaves in and out to accommodate extra lanes. Any ideas if this can be done? Thanks.
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

This can be accomplished in Land Desktop (with Civil Design) as well as Civil 3D... sm -- scott mceachron total cad systems - dallas "MarcelGosselin" wrote in message news:4024755.1082472305896.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I have a alignment down the middle of a street. I would like to get existing ground profile at the curb offset using center line alignment. The curb weaves in and out to accommodate extra lanes. Any ideas if this can be done? Thanks.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

Should I be on the ALD news group? How do I accomplish this using ALD?
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

I think you mean LDT - ya, if you are working in Land Desktop, you should be in that group. Be sure to include what program you are using, i.e. Land Desktop 2, Land Desktop 3, Land Desktop 2004... would help to know if you have installed Civil Design... sm -- scott mceachron total cad systems - dallas "MarcelGosselin" wrote in message news:5567037.1082481896216.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Should I be on the ALD news group? How do I accomplish this using ALD?
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Marcel - Land related questions go in the following discussion group: Web browser: http://discussion.autodesk.com/forum.jspa?forumID=83 Newsreader: news://discussion.autodesk.com/autodesk.land-desktop --- Anne Brown Discussion Groups Administrator Autodesk, Inc. MarcelGosselin wrote: > > Should I be on the ALD news group? How do I accomplish this using ALD?
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

Hi Marcel, There is a feature in Civil Design called "Superimpose Profiles" that will accomplish what you describe. It's in the [Profiles > Utilities] menu. cheers, Mike "MarcelGosselin" wrote in message news:5567037.1082481896216.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Should I be on the ALD news group? How do I accomplish this using ALD?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report