Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eTransmit oddities

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
rkmcswain
341 Views, 1 Reply

eTransmit oddities

C3D 2011 - up to date.  Wondering if anyone has seen this problem with eTransmit.

I run eTransmit and use a "transmittal setup" that does not include any extra files (fonts, textures, etc.), and yet my potential eTransmit file shows ±30 files - which includes fonts, textures, etc.

Sometimes I can go to the "Files Table" tab and manually uncheck the files I do not want. Other times, it only shows the 2 or 3 files I really want to include, but the status bar still says "30 files" and if I go ahead and run it, I get all 30 files. The "Files Tree" tab is always blank, nothing there at all.

A restart of C3D may or may not help, and then some days it seems to work just fine, and it's not drawing dependent as far as I can tell.... very inconsistent.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
robert06
in reply to: rkmcswain

Exactly the same problem with Civil 2013.
It seems that etransmit follows the current transmittal setup (the setup that was used last) and does not correspond to different transmittal setup selection. So running etransmit second time, when the wanted setup is already current (when activating the command) you'll get the correct result.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report