Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Messages

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
ashleystrand
331 Views, 4 Replies

Error Messages

When I run my corridor I get an error message that says "Failed Target Not Found" it is for the subassembly provided by WisDOT called UrbMedian.  Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
sboon
in reply to: ashleystrand

This is a standard error message that comes up when a corridor is unable to locate a surface target.  Did you select a target surface for this subassembly?  Is your surface large enough for the corridor to find it?  Do the files from WisDOT include a help file for this sub?

Steve
Please use the Accept as Solution or Kudo buttons when appropriate

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 3 of 5
ashleystrand
in reply to: sboon

This sub only has the option to set targets for both offset/width and elevation/slope.  I have targeted an alignment and a profile.  There is no option to target a surface.  Attached are the help files from WisDOT for this subassembly.  This is the only subassembly I having an issue with.  It also doesn't show up in my section editor.

Message 4 of 5

Do you get the error message at every station or just a few? If it only for a few stations, does the alignment/profile exist at the station? The other thing to check is that the target alignment is on the correct side of the main alignment.

Regards,

Peter Funk

Autodesk, Inc.

Peter Funk
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 5 of 5

I get the error message at every station.  What do you mean by check that the target alignment is on the correct side of the main alignment?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report