Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

; error: LOAD failed: "lld"

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
dglass
268 Views, 1 Reply

Hello, I just installed civil 3D, and I get the following error when I start it up. I do not know if this is part of the express tools or AutoCAD. I have searched all menu and lsp files for anything that is trying to load a file called "lld" and cannot find anything that try's to load it. I do not know what is not working as a result of"lld" not loading so I cannot associate it with any function.
If it is not part of the express tools loading function then it is coming up between my express tools loading and my acad.lsp file loading. I know it is not in my acad.lsp because I have moved it so it would not load and still received the error.

Does anyone have any ideas and how to find what file may be calling this "lld" ?

AutoCAD Express Tools Copyright © 2002-2004 Autodesk, Inc.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dglass
in reply to: dglass

ummm...well, never mind...it seems that in "my documents" was an old acad.lsp file that was calling an old "lld" lisp file and even though "my documents" is not in the "support file search path", civil 3D looks there anyway.
...who would have thunk it...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report