Valued Mentor
DuncanBrannan82
Message 1 of 4 (3,842 Views)
Accepted Solution

Error 1308. Source file not found!

3842 Views, 3 Replies
11-06-2013 03:40 AM

Hi,

I've created a Deployment Image of Civil 3D 2014 with SP1 appended to it.

Unfortunately when i try to run this silently, i only seem to get the shortcut for Civil 3D 2014 as AutoCAD 2014...

I went back to the Deployment Image and turned of "Silent Install" which when i re-ran popped up the following dialog box:

Error 1308. Source File Not Found: \\Civil 3D 2014 x64\Img\x64\en-us\C3D\Program Files\root\GeoMapHTML\js\local\un-us\strings.js. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it.

When i looked for this file, i couldn't locate it and unfortunately because this is missing it it causing us issues when installing Civil 3D 2014.

Regards,

Duncan

Duncan Brannan

If my post was helpful to you, please could you give "Kudos" and/or mark the "Accept as Solution" button(s) below. Thanks in Advance!
Valued Mentor
DuncanBrannan82
Message 2 of 4 (3,800 Views)

Re: Error 1308. Source file not found!

11-07-2013 07:42 AM in reply to: DuncanBrannan82

Managed to fix this in the end, it would appear that our replication of deployment imgaes had not copied all the files across locally. Not sure why it decided to do this but copying the files from one office to the other has resolved the issue.

Regards,

Duncan

Duncan Brannan

If my post was helpful to you, please could you give "Kudos" and/or mark the "Accept as Solution" button(s) below. Thanks in Advance!
*Expert Elite*
troma
Message 3 of 4 (3,792 Views)

11-07-2013 07:50 AM in reply to: DuncanBrannan82
Glad you found a fix.
If there wasn't a suggestion here soon, I was going to suggest posting in the installation board.

Credit where credit is due! Give kudos or accept as solution whenever you can.

Valued Mentor
DuncanBrannan82
Message 4 of 4 (3,786 Views)

11-07-2013 08:04 AM in reply to: troma

Never really had many issues with DFS but on this occasion we have unfortunately.

Not sure what could have sopped this from being replicated as space wasnt an issue.

Only thing i can think of is possible issues with AntiVirus and certain files being blocked or removed.

Regards,

Duncan

Duncan Brannan

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.