Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1308. Source file not found!

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
ukdxb012
24330 Views, 4 Replies

Error 1308. Source file not found!

Hi,

I've created a Deployment Image of Civil 3D 2014 with SP1 appended to it.

Unfortunately when i try to run this silently, i only seem to get the shortcut for Civil 3D 2014 as AutoCAD 2014...

I went back to the Deployment Image and turned of "Silent Install" which when i re-ran popped up the following dialog box:

Error 1308. Source File Not Found: \\Civil 3D 2014 x64\Img\x64\en-us\C3D\Program Files\root\GeoMapHTML\js\local\un-us\strings.js. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it.

When i looked for this file, i couldn't locate it and unfortunately because this is missing it it causing us issues when installing Civil 3D 2014.

Regards,

Duncan

Duncan Brannan
UK/EMEIA CAD Operations Manager
Twitter | LinkedIn

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ukdxb012
in reply to: ukdxb012

Managed to fix this in the end, it would appear that our replication of deployment imgaes had not copied all the files across locally. Not sure why it decided to do this but copying the files from one office to the other has resolved the issue.

Regards,

Duncan

Duncan Brannan
Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 3 of 5
troma

Glad you found a fix.
If there wasn't a suggestion here soon, I was going to suggest posting in the installation board.

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

Message 4 of 5
ukdxb012
in reply to: troma

Never really had many issues with DFS but on this occasion we have unfortunately.

Not sure what could have sopped this from being replicated as space wasnt an issue.

Only thing i can think of is possible issues with AntiVirus and certain files being blocked or removed.

Regards,

Duncan

Duncan Brannan
Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 5 of 5
as4ajaysoni

Facing Problem during Installation. I have attached the snapshot of it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report