Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

elevation labels in profile data band

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1425 Views, 3 Replies

elevation labels in profile data band

I copied the profile data band style that comes in the Civil 3D tutorial into a drawing I am setting up as a template with all of our styles defined.
The elevations at the major stations in the profile data band are the same except for the precision. Both labels seem to be referencing the same profile. I have looked at the Profile Data Band style in the Compose label section. The FG Elevation is set to Profile 1 info and the EG Elevation is set to Profile 2 info however they are both labeling the same elevation except to different precision and the two different profiles are several feet different in elevation. How do I correct this? And for future reference which is suppose to be Profile 1 and which Profile 2 or does this not work?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Select the Profile View -> Rt. Click Properties -> Select the Band Tab. In the control that appears, scroll over to the right and you will see where you can set the actual profile data for Profile 1 and Profile 2. Daniel Philbrick Autodesk, Inc. "jkbliss" wrote in message news:15029193.1110208577165.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I copied the profile data band style that comes in the Civil 3D tutorial into a drawing I am setting up as a template with all of our styles defined. > The elevations at the major stations in the profile data band are the same except for the precision. Both labels seem to be referencing the same profile. I have looked at the Profile Data Band style in the Compose label section. The FG Elevation is set to Profile 1 info and the EG Elevation is set to Profile 2 info however they are both labeling the same elevation except to different precision and the two different profiles are several feet different in elevation. How do I correct this? And for future reference which is suppose to be Profile 1 and which Profile 2 or does this not work?
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Thanks. I figured it was something simple that I was missing.
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Hi, I have the same problem. Profile 1 and Profile 2 elevations are same inte band view. How did you solve this. Kývýlcým Tezan Ocak "jkbliss" , haber iletisinde þunlarý yazdý:15029193.1110208577165.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... >I copied the profile data band style that comes in the Civil 3D tutorial >into a drawing I am setting up as a template with all of our styles >defined. > The elevations at the major stations in the profile data band are the same > except for the precision. Both labels seem to be referencing the same > profile. I have looked at the Profile Data Band style in the Compose > label section. The FG Elevation is set to Profile 1 info and the EG > Elevation is set to Profile 2 info however they are both labeling the same > elevation except to different precision and the two different profiles are > several feet different in elevation. How do I correct this? And for > future reference which is suppose to be Profile 1 and which Profile 2 or > does this not work?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report