AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

r.parkinson
Message 1 of 2 (61 Views)

Editing Style Components

61 Views, 1 Replies
12-05-2004 12:54 PM
I like to show existing contours minor and major as well as design contours minor and major on my earthworks plans. How can I add component types to the style editor so I can allocate layers to them? Can i also rename the component types.

Thanks
*Landman
Message 2 of 2 (61 Views)

Re: Editing Style Components

12-06-2004 08:26 AM in reply to: r.parkinson
Create a surface style for og contours and one for design contours then create to sets of contour label styles. In those styles under the general tab you can control the layers that the labels appear on. "Russell Parkinson" wrote in message news:14748651.1102280111574.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I like to show existing contours minor and major as well as design contours minor and major on my earthworks plans. How can I add component types to the style editor so I can allocate layers to them? Can i also rename the component types. > > Thanks
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.