Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing mtext in Civil3d 2015 is causing a lot of fatal errors

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
tworzella
632 Views, 3 Replies

Editing mtext in Civil3d 2015 is causing a lot of fatal errors

Happening to several people in the office. Click on mtext to edit it and the fatal error occurs. No number, just a your drawing has to close to you want to recover?

Appears random.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
tworzella
in reply to: tworzella

Still getting these errors on a random basis. It happens with text or mtext. With regular text when i go into the recovered file the text i clicked to edit is gone. The mtext is usually still there and I have no problem editing it. Although sometimes a diffrent piece of text edit will cause a fatal error.

Turned of HArdware acceleration and it seems to have lessened the crashes but not eliminated.

Message 3 of 4
johngordon6189
in reply to: tworzella

a shot in the dark, do you have linesmoothing on or off.  I have a user in ths office that absolutely must have linesmoothing off in order to not have multiple crashes during the day.

John Gordon
CAD Manager/Survey Technician

C3D 2018/2020
Microstation
Windows 10
Message 4 of 4
tworzella
in reply to: johngordon6189

I have mine on and another user has his off. We both are getting random text editing crashes.

Thank you,

Todd Worzella

Todd Worzella - Senior CADD Technician/IT Support
[ToddWorzellaBC]

Connect with us: [LinkedIn] [Facebook] [gplus-28]

Confidentiality Notice: This message is intended for the recipient only. If you have received this e-mail in error please disregard.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report