Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing Feature Lines with the Grading Elevation Editor

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
post8
312 Views, 3 Replies

Editing Feature Lines with the Grading Elevation Editor

Is there any way to hold the focus on the selected points in the Grading Elevation Editor?

When I select some points and use raise once, the points beein deselected. And then I have to select the points again if I want to rise more.

-Or is there any easier solution to select a point or some point on a feature line and raise/lower then fast and easy by step?

Rune

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Citadel2012
in reply to: post8

Grab a feature line and the feature line editor ribbon should pop up. Hit "edit elevations" and click the first small icon on the upper left, "quick elevation editor." This allows you to set the elevation at each P.I./elevation point, as well as grade in/out. Hope this helps.
in reply to: Citadel2012

thanks, but it's still a slow way to edit and try. 

I hope it should be a way to hit a key to raise a point fast and easy. now you have to enter the measurement each time. That's too slow...

Rune

Message 4 of 4
jmayo-EE
in reply to: post8

Try keeping the CTL or SHIFT key held down after making a multiple selection and keep the key help down while you click the buttons to edit.

John Mayo

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report