Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDITING AN ELEVATION

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
wbrustle
228 Views, 4 Replies

EDITING AN ELEVATION

I am trying to edit just one elevation for just one point and I have been able to do this before in other drawings, but for some reason in my current drawing it is not allowing me to do so. Is there a setting I am missing somewhere to be able to do this?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
wfberry
in reply to: wbrustle

You may have the point locked, which you can UNLOCK.  The point may be in the Surveying database which you cannot  change there.  (I don't think you can, but I never use it.)

Bill

Message 3 of 5
gccdaemon

Could you elaborate a little more on what you're doing or trying to accomplish? Is it just a regular civil 3D point? Is it for surface modeling? Surveying? Are you just trying to show an elevation at a point?

Andrew Ingram
Civil 3D x64 2019
Win 10 x64 Pro
Intel Xeon E5-1620
32 GB Ram
Message 4 of 5
antoniovinci

Command : _MOVE from 0,0,0 to 0,0,delta_Z

Message 5 of 5
wbrustle
in reply to: gccdaemon

yes it is just a regular cogo point. Sometimes the surveyors use a wrong rod height or even punch in an incorrect description for one of there field shots, and instead of importing the entire field book again i usually can just change the point elevation or description individually

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report