AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

*Earl
Message 1 of 2 (118 Views)

Editing a surface boundary

118 Views, 1 Replies
03-21-2005 03:24 PM
Does anyone know an easy way to edit an existing surface boundary definition. I would like to amend it to include an additional area but I can't see any other way except to redefine it from scratch. It would have been nice to just drag it out to where I needed it. Earl. Earl Hart Civil Designer earl@thurlow.co.nz Thurlow Consulting Engineers & Surveyors Ltd 135 Oteha Valley Road, Browns Bay North Shore, Auckland, NZ ____________________________________________ Ph: +64 9 478 4305 FX: +64 9 478 0386
*Earl
Message 2 of 2 (118 Views)

Re: Editing a surface boundary

03-21-2005 03:37 PM in reply to: *Earl
I have just discovered that by editing the original polyline used to create the surface boundary it changes the surface dynamically. Earl. "Earl" wrote in message news:423f56c2_2@newsprd01... > Does anyone know an easy way to edit an existing surface boundary > definition. I would like to amend it to include an additional area but I > can't see any other way except to redefine it from scratch. It would have > been nice to just drag it out to where I needed it. > > Earl. > > Earl Hart Civil Designer earl@thurlow.co.nz Thurlow Consulting Engineers & > Surveyors Ltd 135 Oteha Valley Road, Browns Bay North Shore, Auckland, NZ > ____________________________________________ Ph: +64 9 478 4305 FX: +64 9 > 478 0386 > >
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.