Mentor
wbrustle
Message 1 of 3 (147 Views)
Accepted Solution

EDITING A BREAKLINE WITHIN A SURFACE

147 Views, 2 Replies
12-03-2013 11:30 AM

Hi,

I have a point in my surface that has a bad elevation. My question is this, I unlocked the points and edited the point containing the bad elevation and I am wondering why my surface is not automatically updating. I have a breakline in the surface that uses the "bad" point and by editing the point to the correct elevation, I was assuming that my surface would automatically update, which did not happen, so I selected the breakline and edited that also to the correct elev., and the surface still did not update until I chose "rebuild surface" even though I had "rebuild surface automatically" turned on, so I am a bit confused. Please advise......

Rebuild automatic doesn always work. Make it a habit to do your edits and forcibly rebuild the surface when you're done.
*Expert Elite*
mathewk
Message 2 of 3 (128 Views)

Re: EDITING A BREAKLINE WITHIN A SURFACE

12-03-2013 03:48 PM in reply to: wbrustle
Rebuild automatic doesn always work. Make it a habit to do your edits and forcibly rebuild the surface when you're done.
Matt Kolberg
Cansel - Autodesk Division
http://www.cansel.ca/
Mentor
wbrustle
Message 3 of 3 (111 Views)

Re: EDITING A BREAKLINE WITHIN A SURFACE

12-04-2013 05:26 AM in reply to: mathewk

ok.......thank you

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.