Mentor
wbrustle
Message 1 of 3 (150 Views)
Accepted Solution

EDITING A BREAKLINE WITHIN A SURFACE

150 Views, 2 Replies
12-03-2013 11:30 AM

Hi,

I have a point in my surface that has a bad elevation. My question is this, I unlocked the points and edited the point containing the bad elevation and I am wondering why my surface is not automatically updating. I have a breakline in the surface that uses the "bad" point and by editing the point to the correct elevation, I was assuming that my surface would automatically update, which did not happen, so I selected the breakline and edited that also to the correct elev., and the surface still did not update until I chose "rebuild surface" even though I had "rebuild surface automatically" turned on, so I am a bit confused. Please advise......

Rebuild automatic doesn always work. Make it a habit to do your edits and forcibly rebuild the surface when you're done.
*Expert Elite*
mathewk
Message 2 of 3 (131 Views)

Re: EDITING A BREAKLINE WITHIN A SURFACE

12-03-2013 03:48 PM in reply to: wbrustle
Rebuild automatic doesn always work. Make it a habit to do your edits and forcibly rebuild the surface when you're done.
Matt Kolberg
Cansel - Autodesk Division
http://www.cansel.ca/
Mentor
wbrustle
Message 3 of 3 (114 Views)

Re: EDITING A BREAKLINE WITHIN A SURFACE

12-04-2013 05:26 AM in reply to: mathewk

ok.......thank you

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.