Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eagle Point with ACAD CIV3D 2011 and windows 7 problem

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
1911 Views, 1 Reply

Eagle Point with ACAD CIV3D 2011 and windows 7 problem

hey yo

Alright, my problem:

we recently upgraded to new computers that have windows 7, autocad civ 3d, 2011, and eagle point 2010 on them.  Before, we used computers with windows 2000, acad 2006, and eagle point 2005.  Everything worked perfectly before we upgraded.  The only reason we bought all the new stuff was because the EP sales rep said EP was being retired and we'd no longer get support, codes, and we got a nice deal on it. 

What happens is when we use the roadcalc module in EP 2010, and we want to extract cross sections, it literally takes 2 hours to do this, when before it took maybe 15 seconds.  I even reinstalled my old acad 2006 and old EP 2005 on the new computer with windows 7 and it does the exact same thing.  So, i'm assuming it has to be a windows 7 issue. 

I just wanna see if anyone else has any issues like this or can help me.  Like i said, computers are brand new and we have norton av running to keep away any bad stuff. 

EP support doesnt have a clue either.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jaich
in reply to: Anonymous

You should post your question in the C3D forum; probably get better answers there.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report