AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

*Landman
Message 1 of 2 (46 Views)

Dynamic block libary as part of standards

46 Views, 1 Replies
04-07-2005 11:04 AM
Just wanted to poll a few people. I was wondering how many of you are using the dynamic function of c3d with you standard block library. I like the idea of having all my block sizes adjusting depending on the vp scale factor. I am continuing to evolve our company standards for civil 3d and am intending on making the dynamic blocks a part of our standards. Thanks
*wfb
Message 2 of 2 (46 Views)

Re: Dynamic block libary as part of standards

04-07-2005 11:20 AM in reply to: *Landman
AFAIK, the Civil 3D with that feature is not on the road. Except, of course, the Betas. Carnac, where are you? Bill "Landman" wrote in message news:42557639$1_3@newsprd01... > Just wanted to poll a few people. I was wondering how many of you are using > the dynamic function of c3d with you standard block library. I like the idea > of having all my block sizes adjusting depending on the vp scale factor. I > am continuing to evolve our company standards for civil 3d and am intending > on making the dynamic blocks a part of our standards. > > Thanks > >
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.