Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTED Import

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
459 Views, 5 Replies

DTED Import

Has anyone got a way to get the DTED data into Civil 3D ?

Thanks
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

DawsonBunn wrote: > Has anyone got a way to get the DTED data into Civil 3D ? Email me the file to dotson[at]dotsoft.com, or post a link to the download, and I'll have a look at it (and send you a dwg). I've been eating these things up lately. http://www.dotsoft.com/gridworks.htm Terry
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

Hi, Can you give some guidelines on what a DTED file is? -- Regards, Laurie Comerford www.cadapps.com.au "DawsonBunn" wrote in message news:10857000.1105204763265.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Has anyone got a way to get the DTED data into Civil 3D ? > > Thanks
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Laurie Comerford wrote: > Can you give some guidelines on what a DTED file is? Its an ugly binary stored in motorola msb. But come morning it will be added to GridWorks. :-) Terry
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Hi Terry, Thanks, better you than me. I'm trying to picture a non-ugly binary :-) -- Regards, Laurie Comerford www.cadapps.com.au "Terry W. Dotson" wrote in message news:41e1dfe1$1_2@newsprd01... > Laurie Comerford wrote: > >> Can you give some guidelines on what a DTED file is? > > Its an ugly binary stored in motorola msb. But come morning it will be > added to GridWorks. :-) > > Terry
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

Laurie Comerford wrote: > I'm trying to picture a non-ugly binary :-) There aren't any! http://www.vterrain.org/Elevation/dted.html Terry

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report