Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

docking tool bars order

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
rfg018
452 Views, 5 Replies

docking tool bars order

I been docking tools bars, no problems, However I would like to change the order on the rght side.

it seem the only way to change the order is remove all the dock tool bars then add them in the order I want them.

You can do this with the other items, such as the sheet layout, and ribbon.

Is there a way to drag them to a diiferent order/place.

Tanks

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: rfg018

I'm having the same issue and wanted to bump this thread in the hope that someone more knowledgable than myself might chime in with a solution.

Brian

Message 3 of 6
Pointdump
in reply to: Anonymous

Brian,

You can change the order of some things in the CUI. Can you post a screen grab of what you'd like to re-order?

CUI_Toolbars.png

Dave

Dave Stoll
Las Vegas, Nevada

EESignature

64GB DDR4 2400MHz ECC SoDIMM / 1TB SSD
NVIDIA Quadro P5000 16GB
Windows 10 Pro 64 / Civil 3D 2024
Message 4 of 6
rfg018

FYI:

For my work around, say I want to change the order on the left side, I would move each one to the Right side then back to the left in the order i want them.

To keep the order, I would then create/save the workspace. so if for some reason you close out the tool bars, just change the workspace to ?? and them back. 

You could also add the switch to w/ "???" to your startup icon.  ??? is the workspace name.  This way when you start autocad you load the workspace.

NOTE:  Make sure, under workspace setting, you have "Do not sace changes to workspace"

Hope this help.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Pointdump

I'd like to have these ordered Properties, External References, Layer Properties Manager, but can't seem to figure out how to reorder them once I have them anchored to the side.

[Description: Description: Description: Logo Companies for Email Signature Line.png]Brian Pearce
M&S Engineering
6477 FM 311 / PO Box 970, Spring Branch, TX 78070
Office (830) 228-5446 | Fax (830) 885-2170
www.msengr.com
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

Well, that attachement didn't work like I thought. Let's try this again.

Brian

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report