Valued Contributor
bpoleuca
Message 1 of 3 (154 Views)
Accepted Solution

Distance between existing and design aligment in CSS

154 Views, 2 Replies
10-30-2012 07:10 AM

Hello,

I want to ask if somebody know a trick to make automatic a dimension line for the distance between the existing alignment of a road and the design alignment.

This dimension line I want to be in the cross sections.

I make a project with a widening road and I have to show the diference between the old and the new alignment.

You could add a LinkWidthandSlope subassembly to your Assembly. Be sure to give it a unique Point Code and I would set Omit Link to Yes.

In the Corridor Properties, set the old alignment as the target for this new subassy.

In your Code Set Style, for the unique Point Code, create a label that reads the offset of the new point.

*Expert Elite*
tcorey
Message 2 of 3 (132 Views)

Re: Distance between existing and design aligment in CSS

10-30-2012 11:48 AM in reply to: bpoleuca

You could add a LinkWidthandSlope subassembly to your Assembly. Be sure to give it a unique Point Code and I would set Omit Link to Yes.

In the Corridor Properties, set the old alignment as the target for this new subassy.

In your Code Set Style, for the unique Point Code, create a label that reads the offset of the new point.

Tim Corey, Owner
Delta Engineering Systems
Redding, CA
Autodesk Authorized Value-Added Reseller
Valued Contributor
bpoleuca
Message 3 of 3 (116 Views)

Re: Distance between existing and design aligment in CSS

10-30-2012 11:29 PM in reply to: bpoleuca

Thanks,

I will try.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.