Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappearing Curser AutoCad Civil 3D 2012

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Jack10310
446 Views, 1 Reply

Disappearing Curser AutoCad Civil 3D 2012

My coworkers and I have had an ongoing issue with our cursers disappearing in the middle of operations. The only solution we had found to fix it was to save the drawing, close it and re-open it. I looked into every forum and Blog posting I could find in order to track down what may be causing the problem to no avail. It seams there isn't enough research done on the topic to find a common occurance in the sequenceof events leading up to the disappearing curser. I did my own two month research and found that this issue ONLY occured when I was in a layout tab, zoomed into model space and saved the drawing. My curser disappeared everytime. I found if you zoom extence while in your layout tab and then save the drawing this will elliminate the disappearing curser issue. So far it has worked perfectly for me. Hope this helps. 

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Jeff_M
in reply to: Jack10310

A search for Crosshairs would get you a number of results. Here's one response:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Civil-3D/Crosshairs-disappearing-in-2012/m-p/3716236#M190180

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report