Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dialogue box

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
enleru
418 Views, 4 Replies

Dialogue box

Hi 

Everytime I go to 'save as' the dialogue box does not show. All that it will do is ask me what file format I want and to type in the path (see pictures). Can anyone help me to rectify this.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
MikeEvansUK
in reply to: enleru

Variables are incorrect.
Filedia = 0/1
Attdia = 0/1
Mike Evans

Civil3D 2022 English
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3820 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz With 32768MB RAM, AMD FirePro V4900, Dedicated Memory: 984 MB, Shared Memory: 814 MB

Message 3 of 5
enleru
in reply to: MikeEvansUK

Thank you
Message 4 of 5
HansSMS

As a permanent fix you can change the file command macros as in the attachment for FILE OPEN, then FILEDIA will be automatically reset to its correct value every time you use a file command.  In case it's not clear in the attached image, those are semicolons separating "FILEDIA" and "1" and the rest of the command.

Hans Moller
Surveying & Management Services
Gladstone Australia
Metabox 16GB, Intel i7-9700K 3.6Ghz, 500GB SSD, 2TB HDD Nvidia GTX 1060
AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018
Message 5 of 5
HansSMS

As a permanent fix you can change the file command macros as in the attachment for FILE OPEN, then FILEDIA will be automatically reset to its correct value every time you use a file command.  In case it's not clear, those are semicolons separating "FILEDIA" and "1" and the rest of the command.

Hans Moller
Surveying & Management Services
Gladstone Australia
Metabox 16GB, Intel i7-9700K 3.6Ghz, 500GB SSD, 2TB HDD Nvidia GTX 1060
AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report