Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dialog box font size

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
toconnor
2687 Views, 3 Replies

Dialog box font size

Hello, I'm getting old.  Is there a way to increase the font size for all the dialog boxes that pop up?  I know I can increase the size of teh box itself, but that does not increase teh size of the font and I have to lean in sometimes to read.  Any help would be great.  Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Jay_B
in reply to: toconnor

The text size appearing on dialog boxes can be changed by adjusting the text size in Windows.

Changing it can have unwanted effects on other items depending on personal preference.

It changes everything on desktop etc.

Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Display\

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 3 of 4
toconnor
in reply to: Jay_B

Thank you.  This worked like you said and you are right, I do have to change around my desktop and other things, but it is easier to see the dialog boxes.  I wish Autodesk would have a setting to change teh font size on its own.

Message 4 of 4
Jay_B
in reply to: toconnor

You can do a little more fine tuning and change the text size for certain windows functions such as active windows text etc.

This is done here:

Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Personalization\Window color (along bottom of dialog in Win 7).

But, talk about rabbit holes! Smiley Surprised

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report