Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Depth label in profile view

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
snowdrop
611 Views, 3 Replies

Depth label in profile view

I would like to create a label in a profle view, that will show the depth between 2 profiles,for example between existing and finished ground. I would like to put this label incrementally along finished ground minor and major stations. Is this possible ? How can i control the increment of major and minor stations in a profile ?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: snowdrop

To label right on an FG profile no. However, you can annotate this data along the profile view (at major/minor stations) by adding a "profile data" band with "Profile 1 Elevation - Profile 2 Elevation" property field. Does this helps Chakri "snowdrop" wrote in message news:213898.1100796613881.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I would like to create a label in a profle view, that will show the depth between 2 profiles,for example between existing and finished ground. I would like to put this label incrementally along finished ground minor and major stations. Is this possible ? How can i control the increment of major and minor stations in a profile ?
Message 3 of 4
snowdrop

Actually, i knew i could that but i was interested about putting these labels directly to the fg profile. Do you know how i can control increment of major/minor stationing of "profile data" band ?
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

You control the increment by adjusting the Major and Minor station increment in the horiz axis of the Profile View style. Peter Funk API Product Manager Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report