Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete a section view label.......Help.......

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
taneum
1033 Views, 1 Reply

Delete a section view label.......Help.......

I have a daylight label that is working correctly, however, the daylight line in this one particular section is so short (like 0.25') that I do not want it to label that line.  The label is in the way of other labels as well.

How do I delete that label, or better yet, create a command that tells Civil 3D that if the daylight line is less than 1', do not label it?

Holding down ctrl and selecting the label works, but the delete key will not delete it.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Jay_B
in reply to: taneum

taneum wrote:
How do I delete that label, or better yet, create a command that tells Civil 3D that if the daylight line is less than 1', do not label it?

Holding down ctrl and selecting the label works, but the delete key will not delete it.

This is one of those things that doesn't behave like most other labels.
Individual section view labels display can be set to "False" by:
Left click on the label (nothing else but Left click) > then right click > Label Properties > Label VIsibility > False.
I actually have a sticky note on my desk as I can never remember that sequence without looking Smiley Happy
If you want to suppress all labels on based on segment length, then use an Expression in the link label style like in This post .

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report