AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

*Expert Elite*
Murph
Message 11 of 12 (324 Views)

Re: Defpoints layer not selectable

01-06-2013 02:10 PM in reply to: BrianHailey

BrianHailey wrote:

"With great age comes great stubborness"

You got that right. Now just get a couple old men together and see how much stubborness there is. No one has to worry about Bill and I opening up a shop together we could never agree on a name for it. I like MurphBerry Mapping and Survey but Bill doesn't. BTW I don't touch the defpoint layer either.

Murph
Supportting the troops daily.
mmg266
Message 12 of 12 (290 Views)

Re: Defpoints layer not selectable

01-15-2013 06:07 PM in reply to: Murph
You guys are hilarious! And I naively thought I was being helpful! :smileyvery-happy: Mandy Hyslop DID (South Africa) Interior Designer d +974.33.20.91.86 Kasian Qatar Architecture & Interior Design Confidentiality Notice ? The information in this email, including any attached documents, is confidential and is intended solely for the named recipient(s). The information may be legally privileged and if you are not the intended recipient be advised that any use, disclosure, copying, forwarding or distribution of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete this message including any attachments. Thank you.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.