Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defining Grade Break Criteria in a Cross Section

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
dankoss
1379 Views, 2 Replies

Defining Grade Break Criteria in a Cross Section

I made a bunch of cross sections of an EG surface and want to define an elevation label at each significant grade break. I see an option to weed by distance but no option that would allow me to place a label at where the slope changes by more than a certain percent. 

I found this old thread from three years ago and the best solution to come out of it was deleting individual labels. Maybe someone has discovered something since then?

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Civil-3D/Grade-Break-Labels-in-Cross-Sections-How-to-define-cr...

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jmayo-EE
in reply to: dankoss

If I am only looking for a handfull of these labels I will make a handfull of small single segment layout profiles that I label and can drag into location. I find it easier to drag a few single segment profiles and get the labels precise than having to mess with weeding or deleting a bunch of labels that will reappear if the grades or alignment change.

John Mayo

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
Djerem_KH
in reply to: dankoss

Nope and it seems it is also not possible to add expression in the band style... grade break really not work in civil 3D. 😖

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report