Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Surface Analysis type

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
brian.strandberg
188 Views, 1 Reply

Default Surface Analysis type

I am working on a commercial development with multiple large tenants with multiple standards.  To begin to verify the preliminary grading is in compliance, I use the slope arrow surface analysis type.

Due to my multiple standards, I find myself changing these values frequently.  My question : Is there a way to make the slope arrow the default analysis type when you are in the surface properties dialog box? 

I know it is not a major issue, but it is annoying and repetitive, having to go to the list box, and select slope arrow over and over again.  One workaround I have considered to avoid this maddening situation is to make two surfaces, with each criteria assigned to the surface properties and simply paste the main surface into each.  Then control which is visible based on what I need to look at.

I rarely have time to post. If what I post helps please use Accept as Solution / Like when appropriate.

Check out my Civil 3d blog at: http://c3dk.com/
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Jay_B
in reply to: brian.strandberg

I'm not seeing any feature or command setting that sets the default surface analysis type.
C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report