Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daylight Overlapping issue

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
onsionsi1
604 Views, 3 Replies

Daylight Overlapping issue

Hello There,

I faced some problem that the bench daylight intersect and overlap each other in some areas and also in view edit corridor section the link code for this daylight and other subassmbly didn't appear because there are some additional link code appeared at this view edit corridor section i don't know where it came from so this issue is clarifying in attached file.

Your advice please

Please do not forget approve as solutions and Points
to Remember Please Accept as Solution and Kudos Please
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mathewkol
in reply to: onsionsi1

Try an out of the box code set style in the section editor and you should see the daylight links.  Make sure the sectino editor is using that code set style, don't just apply it to your codrridor.

Regarding the overlaps, if your site is super steep, then the daylight will just keep going until it intersects the ground, overlap or not.  Especially with a curvy corridor such as yours.  Tough to say exactly if there is a problem without opening the file itself.   Thoush your section that shows across the entire site would indicate that this shouldn't happen.

Matt Kolberg
SolidCAD Professional Services
http://www.solidcad.ca /
Message 3 of 4
onsionsi1
in reply to: mathewkol

Yes Mr. Math

My project is in super steep site but my issue is that i can't found the link code to edit and minimze distance that target the surface because there is appear additional link code and point code as appeared in attached file before.

Thank you.

Please do not forget approve as solutions and Points
to Remember Please Accept as Solution and Kudos Please
Message 4 of 4
THEBOLT
in reply to: onsionsi1

Hey, did u find any solution ? If  yes then help me. Im having same overlapping problem.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report