Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Shortcuts and Plan Production

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
dtdandy
292 Views, 2 Replies

Data Shortcuts and Plan Production

I've created my pipes in my piping plan, data shortcut them into my proposed drawing. I than create my view frames in the proposed drawing and create my sheets. However, my surfaces nor any pipes show up in my sheets created. Any ideas why?

Thanks

Andy W.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
sboon
in reply to: dtdandy

Using a reference to move model data from drawing A into drawing B doesn't mean that it will automatically display that data in drawing C.  The sheet creation wizard has an option to send other data to the sheet files.

Clipboard01.png

Steve
Please use the Accept as Solution or Kudo buttons when appropriate

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 3 of 3
dtdandy
in reply to: sboon

First, thanks for the response, even after I really didn't give you a whole lot of information, such as what release I'm using and so forth. But my problem was simply that I was not data shortcut everything into my proposed drawing. I did not include the profiles. I assumed that I did the alignment and pipe network that I did not have to do profiles.

So again thanks for helping us production guys who are trying to get projects done the correct way!

Andy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report