Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Shortcut not allowing me to update my structure style

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
mkiker07
292 Views, 1 Reply

Data Shortcut not allowing me to update my structure style

I have a pipe network in a design file that I used a data shortcut to create in my site layout file.

When I change the structure style in the design file and synchronize with the site layout file the style does not update. Also it will not allow me to change the structure style in the site layout file I'm assuming because it is a data shortcut.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jmayo-EE
in reply to: mkiker07

We need aversion. THere are updates that address a problem with DRef syncing pipe network. Apply all servicce packs to your install.

If you edit an object style or label style in the source dwg these edits will not carry over to the reference file. You will need to edit the styles in both files or edit in one and drag to the other.

You should be able to assign a new object or label style in a data reference. If you do override a pipe network object style nad it reverts back to the source style during a sync the updates are not applied.

I am pretty sure the sync fix is in the updates for 1013, 14 & 15 but check with 13.

John Mayo

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report