Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data referenced surface is not visible

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
gr8gonzo0
1796 Views, 2 Replies

Data referenced surface is not visible

I have created a data shortcut to a surface using Civil3D 2011. When I create a reference to it in another drawing, it shows up in the Prospector but nothing shows up on the screen. I have played with the surface style and made sure all the layers were on and tried closing and reopening the drawing. I have also tried to reference it into a brand new blank drawing and I even tried to reference a surface in a different file that I have referenced several times before (in 2010). Every time I get the same results. It seems like the surface is there, but I just can't see it. Any thoughts? 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
gr8gonzo0
in reply to: gr8gonzo0

Well I solved my own problem. Although I had tried closing and opening the drawings, I did not try closing and open Civil3D entirely. This seemed to fix everything. Maybe this will help someone in the future.

Message 3 of 3
kaisn
in reply to: gr8gonzo0

all what you did is closing and opening civil 3D. thanks because same problem here

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report