Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Reference Profiles now zero and disappeared

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ralstogj
376 Views, 2 Replies

Data Reference Profiles now zero and disappeared

Hi all

I have a model where I cut design profiles for the surfaces and corridor in the model drawing for modelling only and then data referenced the alignments and cut profiles off the finished model and subgrade surfaces out to a different drawing to have all the long section drawings cleaned up by another staff member. This all worked to start with and I could see the corridor model subgrade profile lines fine. However coming back to the drawing a couple of days later all the subgrade profiles have disappeared. By disappeared I mean all the lines are still there when you go into the profileview properties but they max and min elevations are zero hence they do not appear in the profileview.

Has anyone else found this issue and a work around. i should mention I am on 2012 and also am referencing the subgrade profiles in the profile bands for level information. 

Regards

Justin Ralston
http://c3dxtreme.blogspot.com/
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
smatt
in reply to: ralstogj

Did you find a solution to this?

Message 3 of 3
kcobabe
in reply to: ralstogj

Try Syncronizing them.  I have had this happened to me in the past.  It would seem that when drawings get to complex C3D will skip over the sync that it's supposed to do when it opens a drawing.  Kind of a pain, but just needs to be done.

R10 - 2020 ACAD
2008 - 2020 Civil 3D
2014 - 2020 Plant 3D
2014 - 2020 Revit
V8i - V8i SS4 Microstation
Infraworks
2018-2020 Inventor
2020 Navisworks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report