Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Refence Surface dissapears

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
357 Views, 2 Replies

Data Refence Surface dissapears

I have a Surface that is data referenced into many different drawings. On one of the drawings, the reference will not show contours until I sync. It will show the boundary. Just one of them...but I can't use sheet set manager to publish drawings since I have to open it up and sync. Has anybody encountered this before? Is there a setting we changed? The styles are all the same. The surface is on C-Surface, the boundary is on C-Surface, the Contours are on C-Surface-MJR, C-Surface-MNR.

Thanks,

Dan

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
tcorey
in reply to: Anonymous

What if you detach the reference, save and close the drawing, re-open the drawing, re-attach the data ref? Does that make it behave?

Tim Corey
MicroCAD Training and Consulting, Inc.
Redding, CA
Autodesk Gold Reseller

New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. -- Kurt Vonnegut
Message 3 of 3
david.zavislan
in reply to: Anonymous

You could make the program automatically reload references when drawings are opened.  Add the following LISP command to the acaddoc.lsp file:

(command "SynchronizeReferences")

If you only need this to occur for one project only, save this copy of the acaddoc.lsp in the same folder as the drawings that are being published.

David Zavislan, P.E. | Wood Rodgers, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report