AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
martin888888
Message 1 of 3 (300 Views)

Cut/Fill Ticks

300 Views, 2 Replies
08-02-2013 12:10 PM

Does anyone know how to change the style of the tick symbol for the cut/fill labels?  In the attached you can see its a good size circle and I want to change it to just a small cross.  I dont see that setting in the label style anywhere.  Thnks

*Expert Elite*
troma
Message 2 of 3 (297 Views)

Re: Cut/Fill Ticks

08-02-2013 12:30 PM in reply to: martin888888
Are these surface labels?
Typically when you add them you choose the label style and the marker style. Perhaps you need to select a different marker style. If the one you need doesn't exist I'm sure you can create one that looks right.
And lastly, you can select these labels and choose a different marker style for them.

Credit where credit is due! Give kudos or accept as solution whenever you can.

Product Support
lim.wendy
Message 3 of 3 (233 Views)

Re: Cut/Fill Ticks

08-06-2013 10:55 PM in reply to: martin888888

Hi Patrick,

Perhaps the screenshot below would help?

MarkerStyleLow.png

Hope that helps! :smileyhappy:

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Wendy Lim
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!